December 04, 2005

the Kids on Comedy and the Biz

"I was by no means the funniest of my brothers; my oldest brother was way funnier than me- but probably not as damaged, which makes me a comedian rather than just a funny person, you know? Next life, I just want to be a funny person who does something else, like a blacksmith who's funny on the side."
          - -Scott Thompson

"I ended up holding the hand above my head to watch the blood all drip down- it was like an early performance art except it was funny."
          - -Scott Thompson

"Nothing ever happens really fast, that's the weird thing. Everything happens at such a rate that by the time it actually happens, you're so frustrated with getting there that it all seems normal. That's how show business works- you never actually get a moment of excitement."
          - -Dave Foley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home